Of course, that didn’t end up happening as the game seemingly was delayed a few times, although there was never an official word from SEGA as to why. But earlier this year, Picomy announced on its Facebook page that the game would finally see a release in early 2015.
Yesterday, they posted the above image, which they say is the final build of the game. I have to say that I love the bright, vibrant colors expressed in the game. It feels almost like a Rayman game, just with a bit more whimsy thrown in.
The game stars Heroki, a young lad who lives in the whimsical sky village of Levantia. All is going well until Dr. N. Forchin steals a magical amulet called the Emirex. Heroki then departs on a quest to regain the Emirex for his village, where he can use the wind to fly thanks to his handy propeller hat.
The game’s official description:
A fantastic touch-screen hero
- Fly, freefall and fight with the help of the wind and a propeller
- Walk and explore when on land
- Push, pick-up and throw objects
- Collect coins, discover power-ups, and master new skills
- Both touch screen and traditional control schemes to choose from
Deep & beautiful mobile action-adventure
- Explore four whimsical worlds including a tropical island, a water world and a village in the sky
- Meet and befriend a cast of characters
- Face and foil the five unique enemies of each world
- Discover a host of secret islands with mini-games and quests to earn special rewards