NEO XYX Out Now
NG:Dev.Team’s latest Sh’mup has finally hit retailers today. What’s this you tell me? The game came out on February 17th 2013. Why are we reporting the game just came out today? Well, the game just hit retailers today. We are reporting that Play-Asia now has it in stock for 44.95$ and 69.95$ respectively for Regular and Limited Edition, both versions will ship for free.
NG:Dev.Team also hit a little snag with the Collector and Limited Edition pre-orders as the pressing facility pressed a hundred units less. The Regular Edition of the game sold out fairly quickly at NG Dev Direct hence we thought it best to wait till retailer had it in stock and won’t have it again in stock until March.
If you have been completely out of the news are out of the loop here is the trailer of the game:PRESS RELEASE
NEO XYX for Dreamcast™ is will be released on 17th February. A Toaplan style 2D Shoot ‘Em Up for
For Immediate Release
Hannover – February 12th,2014
NG:DEV.TEAM, Germany based game developer announces that NEO XYX for Sega Dreamcast™ will be released on 17th February.
About NEO XYX
NEO XYX is a Toaplan style 2D arcade shooting game with emphasis on scoring. The game was originally developed
for the NEO·GEO™ arcade system. NEO XYX features six stages of excellent 2D arcade game play with over 40
unique enemy types and huge fully animated pixel art bosses.
- 6 arcade style designed stages
- Beautiful Toaplan style / Japanese 90tis arcade styled pixel art
- 40+ fully animated pixel art enemies
- 11+ huge fully animated pixel art boss enemies
- 60 fps
- Medal collecting score system
- Dynamic difficulty rank system which kicks in for experienced players
Accessories (Dreamcast™) :
- Original pad
- Arcade stick
The game is released in three versions:
- Collector Edition [CE] (limited to 300 units worldwide)
- Beautiful DVD slipcase with LE and RE. A T-shirt, two postcards and 4 stickers
- Limited Edition [LE] (limited to 1000 units worldwide)
- Game + Soundtrack OST CD
- Regular Edition [RE]
NG:DEV.TEAM (URL: http://www.ngdevteam.com) was founded by the brothers Timm Hellwig and René Hellwig
We are a 2D game developer who is specialized in arcade style games. Since 2010 our games are installed in Japanese
We are developing commercial video games on various arcade platforms like NEO·GEO™, Dreamcast, iOS, 3DS and
- 2001 NG:DEV.TEAM has been founded
- 2005 Announcement of our debut game Last Hope for NEO·GEO
- 2006 Release of Last Hope for NEO·GEO AES
- 2007 Release of Last Hope Dreamcast and NEO·GEO CD
- 2008 Last Hope Dreamcast becomes the best sold indie title on the system
- 2009 Release of Last Hope: Pink Bullets
- 2010 Release of Fast Striker NEO·GEO MVS for home market and Japanese arcade
- 2010 Release of Fast Striker 1.5 Dreamcast
- 2011 Release of Fast Striker iOS
- 2012 Release of Gunlord for NEOGEO MVS / AES and Dreamcast
- 2013 Release of NEO XYX for NEOGEO MVS (arcade)
- 2014 Release of NEO XYX for Dreamcast
Trademark: NEO·GEO™ is a registered trademark of SNK PLAYMORE Corporation. Our NEO·GEO™ software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by SNK/Playmore corp. of Japan. Dreamcast™ is a registered trademark of SEGA Corporation. Our Dreamcast™ software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by SEGA Corporation. All other used brand names and trademarks mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyrights: NEO XYX copyright © NG:DEV.TEAM
Note: The whole thing about Last Hope being the best Indie title if probably restricted to 2008, a year in which it was the only title released. Overall it is impossible to assert which is the best indie game because most publishers don’t release sales figures.