SEGA Nerdcast: Episode 30 (with Ollie Clarke)
Modern Dream’s Ollie Clarke joins the Nerdcast this week to talk about his studio’s latest release Typing of the Dead: Overkill. If you haven’t already heard, Modern Dream went through quite a lot of trouble getting this game released. During our chat, Ollie tells the amazing story of how his studio came together to get the game completed under a very tight deadline to release the game before Halloween.
In this show, we talk about:
– Chris’ zany adventures of having to take care of his lot of kids while his wife is away on business. Mr. Mom 2, anyone?
– Graham talks about what he loves and hates about his newly purchased PlayStation Vita.
– Steven says Dominos pizza is the best, crappiest pizza money can buy, and he also hates Sonic: Lost World on 3DS.
– The guys talk about Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f coming to the Vita.
– It looks like a new racer will be making his or her way to Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
– SEGA totally got sued for rigging Key Master. Were they right or wrong? Or deadly wrong?!?
Duration – 1 hr, 46 min @ 51MB
Review us on iTunes | Subscribe to our RSS
Follow us on Twitter @seganerds | Like us on Facebook | Subscribe to us on YouTube
Follow Ollie on Twitter @OllieClarke