Xenocider‘s developmental progress is seeing some great results. Back in September, we reported on their continued efforts to make Xenocider a reality where they also announced a pre-order page and store. Retro Sumus’ latest update shows off a brand new stage called Atlantean Reserve, which is now fully playable.
In addition to the announcement, Retro Sumus was proud to show their list of achievements on the progress of Xenocider so far.
- We managed to use more than 1’5 million polygons, which allowed us to include more enemies and animation.
- All animations now run at 60 fps.
- A brand new underwater effect that visually “alters” all objects.
- Explosions now feature particle effects.
- Animated ground!
- New music!
- And just in case you think something else looks slightly different, yes, Xara is wearing a helmet. After all, not all alien cyborg serial killers can breathe underwater!
If you have not pre-ordered Xenocider yet, you can do so by clicking here.