7th Dragon III Code: VFD is still a few months away from landing on our shores, but SEGA was kind enough to release a video that details how you’ll be able to create and customize your characters and party once you finally get the game.
In the game, there are a whopping nine characters in your party, with 96 appearance variations and 40 voice options.
In all, you’ll have the choice between eight different character classes:
- Samurai – The class that loves swords, blades, and anything with a sharp edge.
- Agent – The class that shoots and hacks with extreme prejudice.
- God Hand – The class that heals allies and bruises enemies with nasty hooks and uppercuts.
- Duelist – The class that uses magical cards to summon supernatural beings into battle.
- Rune Knight – The class that deals devastating damage with magical short swords.
- Fortuner – The class that can cast useful debuff effects.
- Mage – The class that can unleash the full power of mana.
- Banisher – The class that likes to smash.
7th Dragon III Code: VFD will release in the Americas on July 12 for $39.99 in digital and physical retail form. Unfortunately, there’s still no word on when the game will be released in Europe.
If you’re still not convinced whether you should pick up the game, read this article detailing seven reasons why you should be excited for it. Then, you can pre-order 7th Dragon III Code: VFD from Amazon here!