It’s been several months since SEGA soft-launched Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom, and we really haven’t heard all that much about Sonic’s next foray into the free-to-play, infinite-runner genre since then, either.
However, SEGA has put out word that the game, which is based on the “beloved” Sonic Boom franchise, will soon release on Android and iOS devices. The biggest feature in the sequel is Team Play mode, where players select three characters to use during a run.
Sonic Dash 2 features:
- UNLEASH new special powers – Amy’s Hammer, Knuckle’s Jump Up & Slam attack, Sonic’s even faster Dash, and more
- CONQUER new obstacles and badnicks
- DASH on new fast-paced tracks in and above the beautiful Sonic Boom world
- MASTER new Swing & Tilt gameplay with the super charged Enerbeam; tilt your device to swing the runner towards the rings and orbs
- COLLECT, evolve, and run with new magical Sprites
- EARN special prizes in new Events and Daily SEGA Challenges