Master System homebrew developer Vinnie Crisafulli joins the show this week to talk about developing on SEGA’s first home console in the United States, his upcoming Genesis title and dishes on whether the NES is more powerful than the Master System. The answer just might surprise you!
In this week’s show, we discuss:
- Chris’ Skeleton Warriors figures finally arrived from that Kickstarter he contributed to.
- Shenmue and Streets of Rage soundtracks are coming to vinyl, OH MY GOD.
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX gets delayed to September, UGGGHH
- Where did it all go wrong for Sonic Boom? Double UGGGGHH;
- Featured Discussion: What two SEGA franchises would you combine for the craziest mash-up?
- What we’ve been playing