As the countdown to E3 draws to a close, we’re getting more excited than ever before at the idea of the possibility of a megaton announcement. But SEGA and Atlus have just announced their E3 line-up, and there doesn’t look to be many, if any, surprises.
The games it plans to show are:
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
- Yakuza Kiwami
- Sonic Mania
- Sonic Forces
- Total War: WARHAMMER II
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
- Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux
It’s interesting to note that Phantasy Star Online 2 is absent from the list because we totally expected this was the year SEGA would announce its release.
See the full press release below:
- Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth — Starting with the creation of your party to exploring the uncharted labyrinth of the Yggdrasil Tree, Beyond the Myth is all about choosing how your own adventure unfolds. Practice your map-making and FOE slaying skills with the playable hands-on demo on the show floor. Oh, and there will also be a live demo!
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology — Once again take the reins of Alistel operative Stocke as he unlocks the power of the White Chronicle relic and gains the ability to travel between two alternate timelines in this enhanced retelling of a JRPG classic. Watch a live demo of Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, only for show attendees.
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux — Demon aficionados can look forward to a new Redux trailer. New story content, additional endings, a new dungeon to explore and more await those who wish to brave the spatial distortion known as the Schwarzwelt!