SEGA Nerdcast: Episode 49 (New Blood)
This week show is super special because we get to welcome several new staff members to the site and on the SEGA Nerdcast! Bilal, who’s been with us for a few months now, Zachary and Jayson join us to introduce themselves to you and talk a bit about what they’re going to be contributing to the site.
We also have two old favorites joining the show with Steven and Lee making their triumphant return.
In this week’s show we talk about:
– The Japanese release of 3D OutRun on the Nintendo 3DS eShop
– A recent Eurogamer article on Yu Suzuki’s more recent career
– Flying Hamster II’s Kickstarter campaign was canceled, but it’s totally cool because Game Atelier found a publisher to back it
– The Jet Set Radio-inspired Hover meets its first Kickstarter goal; one step closer to Hideki Naganuma contributing his talents to the game’s soundtrack
– We briefly discuss SEGA Cup 2014 because we don’t really know a lot about it 🙁
– We share our fondest memory of SEGA’s amazing Game Gear in a special segment to celebrate its 23rd birthday, which happened on April 26, 2014.
– We talk about what we’ve been playing
– And to cap off the show, we hint at some upcoming features and guests appearing on the show!
Duration – 1 hr, 55 min @ 55 MB
Review us on iTunes | Subscribe to our RSS | Follow us on Twitter @seganerds | Like us on Facebook | Subscribe to us on YouTube
Follow Chris on Twitter
Follow Kopke on Twitter
Follow Lee on Twitter
Follow Steven on Twitter
Follow Jayson on Twitter