Back in January, ATLUS teased a new Shin Megami Tensei game for the 3DS, and now we have some brand new information on it! According to the latest announcement from ATLUS, Shin Megami Tensei‘s latest entry is called Deep Strange Journey and it’s coming this fall in Japan.
Here’s the official info:
Environmental destruction and ethnic conflict… on a future earth where various problems still haven’t been solved, it suddenly appeared.
Schwarzwelt, the ruined land that appeared in the Antarctic, continued to expand while swallowing everything on the earth into nonexistence. This appears to be how the history of mankind will meet its end…
Hoping for humanity’s survival, a Strike Team is sent to this mysterious land. However, the things they witness… will reveal the terrible truth of Schwarzwelt.
New Character: Alex (voiced by Megumi Han)
A mysterious girl who suddenly attacks the protagonist during exploration of Schwarzwelt. What is her goal in targeting the life of the protagonist with such open hostility?
- Protagonist (voiced by Jun Hirose)
- Gore (voiced by Unsho Ishizuka)
- Jimenez (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai)
- Zelenin (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
- A must-see for every Shin Megami Tensei fan! It’s that popular title with new elements added and various elements brushed up for 3DS.
- Enjoy a dramatic story with new from-the-chest-up illustrations and full voice overs.
- About 350 demons will appear. A “DEEPer” demon experience.
- A new character named Alex will appear, as well as a new ending route.
Check out the trailer above and let us know what you think in the comments below!