SEGA of America released a localized version of War Pirates in the Android store this week. The free to play title has already some months in Japan, while its not as popular as Monster Gear, Chain Chronicle or the heavily requested Puyo Puyo Quest (which caused fan riots in the west because of a Cranky Food Friends reskin by SoA, underestimating its fanbase) or Puyo Touch, the gameplay offers interesting systems and enough entertainment.
Here are the key features:
Command your heroes against enemy pirates and legendary creatures in the most immersive RPG experience on mobile.
Dominate in Innovative Real-Time Battles
– Clash in real-time battle against pirates crews, siege fortresses, and crush legendary sea creatures
– Control hero skills and cannon-fire against fearsome enemies
– Test your skill and strategies against other players on the PvP leaderboards
Explore an Imaginative Pirate World
– Experience heroes with individual and unique personalities
– Complete story quests to earn new skills for individual pirate crew members
– Bring the pirate world to life with feature-rich 3D graphics and a high quality soundtrack
Assemble the Ultimate Crew
– Recruit over 70 pirates and form best-in-class strategies and tactics against enemy pirates
– Enhance and support your pirates with swabbies giving you an extra edge on the Seven Seas
– Upgrade your ship’s weaponry to enhance the effectiveness of your pirates’ attacks
You can get it for FREE at the Android Play Store.