Idea Factory and Compile Heart have released new information about their upcoming Neptunia vs SEGA Hard Girls game for PS Vita.
The game will have dungeon action gameplay, the actions during these sections have been described:
- Jump / Dash jump: you can hop on a hill, you can be jumping over. In addition, it is possible to jump and dash, to make larger jumps.
- Symbol attack: your form to attack, destroying rocks and crystals in dungeons, you’ll acquire rare items this way.
- Dash: move at a faster rate than usual.
- Wall climbing: you can climb on walls to reach higher places were there’s ladders or sticky places.
- Rope move: hang on to a rope and transport yourself thru the dungeon.
- Crawling forward
Items for the game were described too: medals for credits, special ball items to get rewards, crystal and rocks to uncover items.
Additionally level screenshots have been released for the game:
Neptunia vs SEGA Hard Girls will be released for the PS Vita in Japan on November 26, 2015. No word has been stated for a localized version yet.