This week’s Famitsu has published several more characters that will be featured in Project X Zone 2 when it releases on the Nintendo 3DS this fall.
Streets of Rage’s Axel Stone is a new SEGA character to be added to the series, and he will be voiced by Tomokazu Sugita. Returning characters from the original game will be Sakura Wars’ Gemini Sunrise and Sakura Shinguji.
Project X Zone 2 was officially announced in mid-April, and at that time, the following SEGA characters were announced to be in the game: Yakuza: Dead Souls’ Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima, Sakura Wars’ Erica Fontaine and Ichiro Ogami, Virtua Fighter’s Akria Yuki and Kage Maru, and Shinobi’s Hotsuma.
The original Project X Zone, released in June 2013, is a strategy RPG combining popular characters from SEGA, Capcom and Namco Bandai Games.
See below for the full list by way of Gematsu:
New characters confirmed in the magazine include:
- Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
- Maya Fey (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
- Axel Stone (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) (Streets of Rage)
- Aty (Summon Night 3)
- Nana Kazuki (God Eater 2)
- Ciel Alencon (God Eater 2)
Returning characters include:
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Ken (Street Fighter)
- Gemini Sunrise (Sakura Wars)
- Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars)