Do you like to play video games? And to have your own website with articles and reviews on them? Of course, creating a gaming site takes a lot of effort, but in return, you get a great way to express your own opinion about games. Let’s take a look at this using the example of the site https://m.22bet.co.ke/slots/. A company, a gaming giant, an extensive network of game distributors and providers, wild popularity, and visits by players from different parts of the world. What makes it different from hundreds of other sites? The answer is simple – content.
Follow our tips and simple steps, and perhaps your site will become the best.
Step 1 – Planning a Gaming Site
1. Choose your main direction. There are a huge number of gaming sites. Before creating, you need to decide on the topic of your site. That is, what you will write about, and subsequently post articles on your site.
2. Make some sketches. A site sketch is how the site will look visually to its visitors. It is important that the sketch attracts, not repels visitors, and is not monotonous or too simple with its appearance.
3. Learn the basics of HTML. Even if you are not going to create your own site, the basics of the HTML language will not hurt you, for example, if you are going to update the site with new content.
Step 2 – Website Creation
1. Get started building a website. You can create a site yourself or contact those who are professionally engaged in their development. There are also a huge number of website builders with the necessary tools to create a website from scratch.
2. Find hosting. Hosting is the company that hosts your website on their server. You can use free hosting, but the quality of such hosting leaves much to be desired.
3. Load your site. Once your site is ready, all that remains is to upload it to the server. If you have used website builders provided by hosting, then the process will happen automatically. Otherwise, you will have to publish the site yourself using an FTP client.
4. Add some starter content. Of course, no one will visit a site that has no content at all. The content you add depends on the type of site you are creating.
Step 3 – Extending the Site
1. Continue adding content. What you add to the site depends on your topic. The content of your site determines how popular your site will become, and this is what sets your site apart from others.
2. Make your content the best in your field. All you need is to stand out. You are competing not only with other similar sites but also with YouTube, Twitch streams, and other popular podcasts.
3. Hire workers. If you want to compete with other sites, then you will need a lot of employees. The top gaming sites publish dozens of articles a day, all thanks to the number of their employees. Good staff and unique content are sure to take your site to the top.
4. Keep experimenting and innovating. The gaming industry is constantly changing. Therefore, always be aware of the news and follow the trend so that your audience not only does not decrease but also grows. Look for ways to improve your content and make it better.