Popular Japanese video game conglomerate SEGA Corporation made its foray into the iGaming industry a while back. And has since developed quite a reputation for designing some very interesting video slots, roulette, craps, and blackjack titles. What’s common among all SEGA titles are excellent gameplay, advanced graphics, and a bunch of novel features.
SEGA’s games are optimized for most platforms from the PC and the tablet to smartphones. And are accessible across multiple operating systems either through SEGA’s casino app or instant play. SEGA’s slots are entertaining, intriguing, and have remained popular over the years. Here’s our list of the five most popular slot titles from SEGA. Visit Team Gamblers for similar stories.
Top 5 Popular Video Slots from SEGA
1. Shinobi – A Japanese Ninja-themed 5-reel 20-payline video slot from the house of SEGA. Players can win between 400 and 1000 coins, with 500,000 coins being the jackpot. Shinobi is packed with some unique bonuses that reward players with significant wins. Battle Bonus and Ninja Free Spins are two prime examples.
While the scatter activates Free Spins, the Wild Symbol replaces all the standard symbols, multiplying a player’s chances of scoring a jackpot. Shinobi features the very best of modern graphics and soundtracks to accentuate the Japanese culture while the numerous paylines keep players hooked.
2. Golden Axe Slot – An interesting video slot based on SEGA’s Golden Axe video game series. The higher betting limits make this one ideal for veterans as well as the high-rollers. The Wild symbol appears at random across reels 2, 3, and 4 and substitutes regular symbols to form a winning combination.
The Magic Pot denotes the bonus symbol and activates multipliers and bonus rounds, which are then retriggered and the cycle continues. Golden Axe Slot can multiply wins by up to 30x the total stake.
3. Virtual Fighter – One of the most popular video slot titles from SEGA, Virtual Fighter follows a 5-reel 20-payline format and is designed around a futuristic fighting arena. Virtual Fighter keeps the players on tenterhooks with advanced graphics and soundtracks.
While the Wild rewards up to 10,000 coins. Virtual Fighter’s scatter symbol unlocks up to twenty free spins and a 10x multiplier, and the Double or Nothing feature takes the thrill of gambling up a notch!
4. Dragons Way – Based on a dragon theme, the game’s bonus features are highly-rewarding. Landing three or more scatter symbols on any position activates free spins and the round can be retriggered.
The game’s progressive jackpot round, Jackpot Streams is the second revered bonus feature where players can win up to four progressive jackpots. Higher stakes have a greater chance of triggering the bonus.
5. Sonic Boom – Featuring 3-reels and a single payline, Sonic Boom is an interesting video slot based on jet fighters. The simple gameplay is a classic that uses traditional symbols like jets, cherries, the Sonic Boom logo, and BAR.
Despite lacking an exclusive free spin round, Sonic Boom offers lucrative wins up to 125,000. The Wild replaces all existing standard symbols to form a winning combination. The game is designed around a retro theme with classic soundtracks for company.