The SEGA Nerdcast returns with some new segments and bells and whistles! We’ve added a new weekly trivia contest in the Trivia Block segment and have introduced a Game of the Week segment that will focus on a retrospective of a different SEGA game every week. The catch is you, the listener, will be able to decide which game we play by voting in our weekly poll!
The News Stand
- SEGA Europe announces partnership & game deal with Two Point Studios
- Has Sonic Mania’s release date been potentially revealed?
- Is SEGA Forever a subscription game service for mobile?
- Yoot Saito teases Seaman news – could it be Seaman 3?
- Each Nerdcast we are going to test your SEGA knowledge with a trivia question. But this isn’t just for fun – we are giving you a chance to win a free issue of Mega Visions Magazine! All you have to do is answer the question and then email or DM us on Twitter with your answer.
- Clue: In this adventure game you must save your crew and defeat Bernardo the Brutal, who is after a secret map.
- Email us with your Answer and your Name to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR DM us on Twitter, with your Answer to: @seganerds!
Game of the Week
- Cloud Master (SEGA Master System)