After a period of fine-tuning in Early Access, Endless Space 2 has hit “full launch” status and is ready for players to jump in and take on the challenge of conquering the universe as one of many distinct spacefaring civilizations.
“Crafting Endless Space 2 has been a long and rewarding journey! As always, our community has been an outstanding and creative partner in the game’s development, and it has been such an honor to be able to implement an entire civilization into the game that was designed by them,” says Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director of Amplitude Studios. “We look forward to everyone getting a chance to play the game now, and seeing the different places the Endless Universe will take you.”
Endless Space 2 features:
- Eight major civilizations, including brand new Unfallen
- Single and Multiplayer Mode
- New AI engine
- Tutorial for Beginners & Game Tips for Advanced & Expert Players
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Portuguese/Brazilian, Korean, Simplified & Traditional Chinese)
- Victory & Colonization cutscenes
- Steam Features including: Modding support and Steam Workshop, Achievements, and Cloud
- The Academy metaplot
- End game super weapon that can destroy planets
- The Digital Deluxe bonuses including the Pathfinders Academy Heroes and Hero Ship Skins
- And MUCH MORE!
Capture and colonize worlds, collect resources, build massive fleets of warships or exploration vessels, and expand your empire! Endless Space 2 is available now on Steam.
If you’re still unsure about whether to pick the game, our sister publication, Mega Visions Magazine previewed the game in its most recent issue! Be sure to check it out!