Gumi, SEGA’s mobile partner, has announced the creation of “Tokyo VR Startups Co., Ltd. (TVS)” to perform products development using VR technology. When compared to other start-up companies in the VR market, TVS rather provides a variety of other services, such as funding, lending and back-office support for working spaces, and the necessary outsourcing business conduction and cooperation.
The company profile is as follows:
- Name: Tokyo VR Startups Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Hakozaki-cho,
- 1-2 representatives of Name and title: Kunimitsu Hirotaka
- Business: VR technical assistance, etc.
- Capital: 17,500 thousand circle
- Established: December 1, 2015
- Major shareholders and shareholding ratio: GUMI: 100%