Chris has finally returned from a week in beautiful Dover, Delaware. He also saw 50 Shades of Grey and had an epiphany. Meanwhile, Blake announces Dr. Pepper 10 is the official unofficial drink of SEGA Nerds.
In this week’s show, we discuss:
- SEGA releases 3D Fantasy Zone and Total War: Attila
- Sonic Boom sells worse than any other Sonic game in the history of the world
- SEGA announces more restructuring, more losses
- Featured Discussion: Why does the gaming media want Sonic to die?
- What have we been playing?
- Chris: 3D Fantasy Zone, Majora’s Mask, Far Cry 4
- Blake: Truxton, Thunder Force 3, Pro Wrestling, Eternal Champions, StarFox
- Marcin: 3D Fantasy Zone, Majora’s Mask
- Kopke: Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate