We’re pleased to be joined this week by The Video Game Archaeologist and author of The SEGA Master System Encyclopedia Derek Slaton! Derek joins us for the full show, and we have a great interview with him to learn more about his inspiration for writing the 435-page book, his future projects and much more.
In this week’s show, we discuss:
– The release of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team on Steam;
– There won’t be a Summer of Sonic this year, but SEGA moves Sonic Boom to New York City!
– SEGA of America’s community team posted a cheeky slide during MomoCon 14, and it ruffled some feathers;
– SEGA of Japan renewed a Shenmue trademark, so that must mean ShenmuE3, right?!
– Is Super Monkey Ball Bounce just a Peggle rip-off?
– Why didn’t SEGA just publish Yuji Naka’s Power of Coin instead of making Dragon Coins?
– It Came From the Forums: Saturn Memories
– What our favorite guilty pleasure SEGA game is; and
– Finally, we talk a bit about the lovely games we’ve been playing this week.