Welcome back to another glorious episode of the SEGA Nerdcast! We have a very exciting show for you this week, including our full interview with former SEGA of America President Tom Kalinske!
We’re also joined by a new co-host in Christopher, who has been busy writing the excellent “SEGA games that (should have) changed history” feature series. Also joining us are Kopke and Jayson.
In this week’s show, we discuss:
– The release of Dragon Coins on iOS and Android
– SEGA announcing Shining Resonance
– Hypertension: Harmony of Darkness getting its first trailer
– Whoops, that E3 floor plan was a fake!
– Hover’s Kickstarter reaches Wii U stretch goals! Yay, internets!
– We round up some bits of Japanese SEGA news
– And our featured discussion is what we think SEGA will be showing at this year’s E3!
– Finally, we talk a bit about the lovely games we’ve been playing this week.