It’s Halloween at SEGA Nerds mansion and to help celebrate we are giving away a copy of the new launched Typing of the Dead: Overkill!
What you have to do:
And to keep things fun and festive – all you have to do is answer this spookily simple question: “What word or phrase would you add to Typing of the Dead: Overkill?”
There are effectively no ‘wrong’ answers here – but the more humorous and gory the words or phrases, the better!
…And that’s all we want from you. Simple eh?
The contest will run from today (aka Halloween, aka Thursday 31 October) until Sunday 3rd November – where we will announce the winner and read out some of the entries live on the SEGA Nerdcast!
How to Enter:
There are several ways to enter, either:
- Comment on this post (below).
- Send us an email – with the heading “Typing of the Dead Contest”.
- Send us a Tweet @SEGANerds using the hashtag #SNTDC.
- Or comment on our Facebook post.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only one prize available.
- Prize is one digital copy of Typing of the Dead: Overkill, gifted to the winner via Steam.
(It’s the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have a Steam account and a system capable of playing the game)
- No cash alternative is available.
- Competition is not open to SEGA employees or their families, or SEGA Nerd employess or their families.