Oooooh boy, do we have an action-packed Nerdcast for you this week! As usual, we recap the week’s most important SEGA news, but we also have a special guest! Roger Vega, who is the owner of the SEGA Pluto prototype #1, joins us during the show to talk more about how he found the rare system and where it’s currently residing.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Chris got terribly sunburnt and then went to see Oblivion, and Graham went ice-skating with a Czech, Hungarian and two lovely Spanish ladies. Whoa!
- The former SEGA developer who started the Pluto craze.
- Then a second Pluto appeared, and its owner bought it for only $1 at a flea market! Now, he’s auctioning it off!
- The Big Blue Kickstarter campaign is undergoing some big changes. It’s not all good, but hopefully will mean future success.
- We recap the week’s big news throughout the SEGA community.
- In this week’s Question of the Week: We ask which game is better: Skies of Arcadia or Grandia 2.
- We talk about what we’ve been playing; and
- We finish up with some important site talk!
Also, if you’d like to bid on the SEGA Pluto, you can check it out here!